With our partners, the Bureau of High Mountain Guides, (04 92 53 48 97 or 06 80 62 11 24), we also offer canyoning, via ferrata and climbing as well as other activities in the Hautes-Alpes throughout the year. We can also organise a full multi activity holiday package with an even greater range of activities and a choice of accommodation.
There are numerous sites within close proximity to the “Serre-Ponçon” high ropes adventure course.
Contact : +33 6 80 62 11 24 or +33 4 90 53 48 97
Slide down, natural water slides, jump into pools and abseil down waterfalls… a fanatic fun activity to do with friends and family as a day or half day.
– Rouanette : a magnificent canyon situated amongst high altitude meadows near the ski village of Ancelle.
– Rabou : a really fun canyon situated 15 km from Gap – perfect for a family canyoning experience.
– Le Fournel : situated in the north of the department near l’Argentière La Baissée and very busy in the summer
– La Blache : lots of abseils down big waterfalls – this canyon is situated in the Ubaye valley
Prices : from 42€ per person depending on the canyon.
Families and Children : Gorge walking : 32 € per person
Guaranteed thrills as you climb on steep and exposed cliff faces following the ladders, wire bridges and tyrolean zip-lines secured on the rock. Can be done as a day or half day activity.
– La Motte du Caire : a magnificent via ferrata with high bridges, a monkey bridge, 3 tyrolean zip wires and ….. “gaz”!
– Les Orres : a classic and reasonably technical via ferrata situated at over 1500m of altitude.
– Ancelle : the newest via ferrata in the region. Beautiful routes over excellent rock and perfectly equipped – ambiance guaranteed!
There are plenty of other via ferrata in the area, a bit further out form the baie de St Michel : Agnielle perfect for younger children, St Etienne en Dévoluy, Les Vigneaux, La Durance, Fressinnières, Pelvoux…….
Prices : from 32 € per child (under 12) and 38 € per adult.
Discover climbing – dace over the rock finding the right moves, manage your emotions and improve your technique. There is everything for all levels from beginners to big multi pitch mountain routes dfor seasoned climbers !
Climbing Areas :
– La Picoune : situated above the bridge at Savines Le Lac with a magnificent view over the Serre Ponçon Lake – an authentic site for learning the ropes.
– La Roche : situated between Sauze le Lac and le Lauzet, where the Ubaye river jets into the Serre Ponçon lake, La roche boasts beautiful long routes on slab accessible to most!
There are a multitude of big multi pitch routes in the area from 100m – 600m with varying difficulties : Dévoluy, Briançonnais, Ubaye, Queyras, Cerces………
Prices : from 32 € per child (under 12), 38 € per adult